Monday, September 7, 2009

new TV season

I'll admit it. I'm kind of a TV junkie. I have my specific shows I love watching. Some have already started and some are starting soon. I'm a big fan of Mad Men, Entourage, The Office, 30 Rock, Project Runway...and the list goes on.

One of my favorites, The Office will be starting its new season and I came across this item on etsy. I love these Ode to the Office prints by Elloh.etsy.com. Ellen is a talented artist/designer from Philadelphia. And I just love how she captures the different expressions we so often see on each hilarious character in The Office.

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic.
    It took husband and I a few minutes to realize that the last four on the left were from the British version. We were racking our brains trying to figure out who they were!

    I would so hang some Jim & Pam artwork on my wall.

    ReplyDelete